- BABY: [builds tower with blocks]
- ME: ok this is very good
- under capitalism massive building projects are constructed through wage slavery
- and through their sheer size and scale intimidate and pacify the masses
- so this is a great comment
- BABY: [knocks over tower]
- ME: that’s right
- Guy: What do girls do at sleepovers?
- Me: Pass the Bechdel test.
I’m not talking about loving someone in expectation of anything in return. I’m talking about loving someone because of who they are. Because of the way they talk, they smile, they fight; because of what they say and what they believe; because of all the wonderful, annoying, beautiful, frustrating, stupid, lovely, embarrassing things they do and they are. Because they are the one person in all the world who makes you finally understand how perfectly, intricately amazing a human being can be. And if they do not love me it changes nothing, because I will not love them so they love me, I will love them because I have no other choice.
George deValier. Bésame Mucho.(via ice-cream-hearted-aru)
Imagine if mankind reached for the stars instead of trying so desperately to annihilate each other.
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo - Bésame Mucho (by George deValier)
I wish I looked like the guy in the middle